If you're here, it's probably for the stuff. So, without further ado:
• Anything created after April 2010 can be found on both so_out_of_icons @ Livejournal and so_out_of_icons @ Dreamwidth.
• Anything created between January 2007-March 2010 can be found only on so_out_of_icons @ Livejournal. There are a lot of icons there which have not made it to Dreamwidth. Both communities are open and you are welcome to take whatever you want.
• For your convenience, I have made a MASTER LIST of icon posts.
-You do not need to comment on each post, but I would appreciate it if you leave a comment on the masterlist post or on at least one entry per subject.
•Please don‘t read through my journal looking for older graphic posts. I leave them up to have a record of my progress, but they are NOT available for sharing.
• Currently, my small library of fanvids is posted here on my journal. There is no archive post; simply use the tags.
|Writing is my passion, and I have written several epic fics in various fandoms. I also have a growing collection of shorter pieces. You can find links below:|
• A complete archive of my fanfiction can be found here at Fanfiction.net.
• My Daniel/Vala Fanfiction Index on LJ is located at dv_hearts.
• One Path can be found on shipper_asylum @LJ.
• Land and Sky can be found on shipper_asylum @LJ.
• Vader's Cat and any other fics can be found on so_out_of_fic @LJ.
• Index of Completed Fanfiction Claims: 2007|2008
• I do post some of my original fiction and poetry here, but it's only available to a small group of readers. If I have known you for a while and you are interested in reading it, send me a message and we'll talk.
| For those who want to know something about me:|
• The Story of The Girl is as close as you are going to get to an autobiography.
• Fandoms and ships. CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION.
• Tunes List. A list of the music I own. I'm an avowed audiophile, and my tastes are very eclectic. I love to talk about music and discover new artists. CURRENTLY UNDER RENOVATION.
• FAQ. This post answers a lot of common questions about everything from my faith to what photo editing program I use.
• Awesome Fictional Characters Lists: Female|Male
• Writing Schedule CURRENTLY DOWN. Returns in 2015.
|The Plight of An Evil Genius.|
| About this journal. |
The majority of the posts here are public. I mainly post fic and graphics. Occasionally, I talk about my personal life, including my faith. Feel free to friend. Please leave a comment to let me know that you have done so. If we have common interests, I will friend you back, but I am notoriously bad at reading my flist, so don't be offended if I don't comment to your posts very often.
I believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. Intelligent discussion is always welcome. Flaming is not.
I am known to be blunt. However, I don't think bluntness and rudeness are the same thing. I endeavor to speak my mind politely, and I would like to be given the same courtesy by commentors. I post my opinions here. If you don't agree with them, you don't have to read my journal.
| For art resources and journal bling. |
• Resource Credits
• Livejournal Layouts:
|On so_out_of_ideas: -Here- @fruitstyle |
|On so_out_of_ideas: -Here- @noveltybox |
|On so_out_of_icons: -Here- @noveltybox |
|On so_out_of_fic: -Here- @noveltybox |
|On dv_hearts: Custom layout by @lhinneill |
|On shipper_asylum: -Here- @street_of_mercy |
• Profile Layouts:
• HTML Generators:
| Legal hoohah. Please read. |
•All images, sound, and video clips portrayed or presented within this journal are property of their legal copyright holders. I do not represent ownership of any of these materials except where otherwise specified. Users of this site represent that any download of this content is for personal and non-commercial use only.
• These materials were obtained and are hosted in the United States of America. I represent that these images were legally obtained and are legally presented in this format for criticism, comment, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Title 17 USC Sec. 107 allows such use since they represent far less than 1% of the frames of the source material; this journal is non-commercial; and the use of this content cannot conceivably lessen the value of the source material.
•Title 17 USC Sec. 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include -
* (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
* (2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
* (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
* (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
| Links, Affiliates, Etc.|
• Graphics, Fic, and Videos
|aruna7_vids-Fanvideo Archive of aruna7|
|dreamerland-Fic and Graphics Archive of lhinneill|
|shipper_asylum-Collaborative Works of aruna7 and so_out_of_ideas|
• Off LJ/Dreamwidth
| Fandom Bouquet|
|Table code thanks to ReversesCollide|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.